Aerosmith.com
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aero Force One Forums: Aerosmith's Official Message Boards Forum Index -> Aerosmith ONLY!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mamakinSP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Aerosmith.com Reply with quote

Try to enter the site www.aerosmith.com and see what happens:

http://www.vimeo.com/aerosmith
AeroCooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Damn, those KISS dudes don't play.
AeroCooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerosmith Get Hacked?
Posted on Oct 24th 2012 6:15PM by Chris Epting Comments
---

Steven Lawton, Getty Images
It appears as if the official Aerosmith website (www.aerosmith.com) has been hacked. A strange image (posted below) is the only thing you can see on the site for the past several hours now and we are not quite sure what to make of it. The image appears to be a set of yellow crossed arms, or perhaps even a pair of yellow microphones against a black background.

Noisecreep reached out to band publicists to see what was going on, if it was part of a campaign for the upcoming album Music From Another Dimension! which comes out on Nov. 6, or if maybe the site had been hacked or compromised. They were not sure what was happening either and at this point it does not seem directly connected to anything specific so we will follow and provide more details as they become available. Aerosmith's official Facebook page seems unaffected at this time and nobody from the group has Tweeted anything about it yet.

Here is the image that appears on the Aerosmith website:

Last week, Aerosmith premiered their new video for "What Could Have Been Love" and the Boston rock legends are preparing to continue to tour on the heels of the new album release. As well, a war of words has erupted between Steven Tyler and members of KISS in regards to disparaging comments the singer made about the group in a recent radio interview.

Watch 'What Could Have Been Love' Video

Aerosmith's 15th studio album, Music From Another Dimension!, will hit stores on Nov. 6 via Columbia Records. Pre-order the album on iTunes today!

http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/10/24/aerosmith-hacked/
SaintChrisBeCool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but I think the site getting "hacked" was intentional.

Steven Tyler tweeted this a full week ago after Paul Stanley retaliated to Steven's "comic book" remarks.

The whole "take our site down" thing didn't make sense at the time. The site still worked. NOW it doesn't. I think Steven tweeted that too early maybe. Wink
LIVEBOOTLEG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no such thing as bad publicity. especially right b4 your 1st album in ten years (new). maybe this was all done on purpose with a wink between tyler and kiss Wink a couple of bands who love the spotlight even more than most bands! u never know
krawhitham222

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaintChrisBeCool wrote:
I hate to say it, but I think the site getting "hacked" was intentional.

Steven Tyler tweeted this a full week ago after Paul Stanley retaliated to Steven's "comic book" remarks.

The whole "take our site down" thing didn't make sense at the time. The site still worked. NOW it doesn't. I think Steven tweeted that too early maybe. Wink

Doesn't make sense. Hacks don't have a 'dormant' period. For him to be aware that aerosmith.com was hacked, yet have the hack not currently in place on the actual website, doesn't make sense. There is no 'waiting room' for a website hack, where Steven (and management) could see a hack in progress for an entire week without taking action.

Edit: To clarify, it certainly looks like the site was hacked. I meant to say that if anything, it sounds like Steven responded to a threat, and that threat finally came true today. Perhaps the hackers tweeted him a week ago warning of a site hack.
DTAERO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@joeykramer

Its been hijacked !"@sasukeric: @JoePerry @joeykramer @THaerosmith @IamStevenT what the hell happen in @Aerosmith website

Quote:
@joeykramer
Authorities notified we're workin on it"@moonfire3x3: @westkylady9712 @AerosmithBand_ @JoePerry @joeykramer what's going on

Dream On
I Did ,AND IT CAME TRUE
8/14/10
porterguy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was probably anonymous. Those idiots think they can do whatever they want because a bunch of hippies with no jobs believe in them.
It's the first time that I flew (Oh Yeah)
SaintChrisBeCool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krawhitham222 wrote:

Doesn't make sense. Hacks don't have a 'dormant' period. For him to be aware that aerosmith.com was hacked, yet have the hack not currently in place on the actual website, doesn't make sense. There is no 'waiting room' for a website hack, where Steven (and management) could see a hack in progress for an entire week without taking action.

Edit: To clarify, it certainly looks like the site was hacked. I meant to say that if anything, it sounds like Steven responded to a threat, and that threat finally came true today. Perhaps the hackers tweeted him a week ago warning of a site hack.

I don't think you're following me krawitham222.

I think this was a publicity stunt; a planned event. I don't think they've been hacked.

IN OTHER NEWS: I just tried the link and it works again.
^PapaKin^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how anyone can think this is anything OTHER than a publicity stunt. Steven Tyler, of all people, sending out that tweet PRECISELY a week early is not a coincidence people. Anonymous/hackers have bigger fish to fry than Aerosmith.

This is either to get their name in the news for the Nov. 6th album drop, AND/OR it's to set-up a reunion tour with KISS next year.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^PapaKin^ wrote:
I don't understand how anyone can think this is anything OTHER than a publicity stunt. Steven Tyler, of all people, sending out that tweet PRECISELY a week early is not a coincidence people. Anonymous/hackers have bigger fish to fry than Aerosmith.

This is either to get their name in the news for the Nov. 6th album drop, AND/OR it's to set-up a reunion tour with KISS next year.

Yup. Not only that, but you could get into the site thru aeroforceone.com. It might have been a TINY bit more realistic if somebody had taken down the entire site instead of just the aerosmith.com splash page.
krawhitham222

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno... to have it offline for a few hours on a Wednesday evening? Seems like a truer publicity stunt would generate some buzz that would draw people to the site, and THEN take it down. Whatever.
AeroJunkieGrl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be like when ST let the cat out of the bag from his scripted dialog a little early on AI, and got accused of fking up the punch line, so to speak...
ExcitedElaine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^PapaKin^ wrote:

That's exactly what I thought...A reunion tour with KISS. I saw a tweet from Joey a few days later and he told everyone to stay tuned. Hmmmmm.
krawhitham222

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's back, and very different:

http://www.aerosmith.com/

Quote:
Look. This was not easy for us to do. Okay, technically, it wasn't too tough. That's not what we mean. It was a tough decision to make as a BAND because we know we're causing you some headaches right now, and we love you guys. But what is an unknown band supposed to do today? How is a band supposed to get noticed?

Do you guys remember what it is like? We hope so. Its hard, and it sucks sometimes, the things you have to do. We fought about doing this. But we're a band, so that just how it goes. You fight it out, every little decision. What you know you're gonna play. When you're gonna play. What you're gonna eat, even when there is no money. Do you remember all the sh*t that goes on in a band? So we took a vote. We're like a little f**king democracy. We have to be. We're all we've got.

Look we just needed some attention here, that's all. All we wanna do is play & Get our foot in the door. We don't know the business. Yeah, this might suck doing this to you but we kept telling ourselves, if we didn't think Aerosmith would love us, we wouldn't do this. That's the thing. You'll freaking love us. You have to. We're kind of like you. But we're a little scared and a little freaked out and nobody really gets us and our parents are pissed and worried and we cant find a place to play... and we're hungry most of the time but none of that sh*t really matters cause when we get together and play everything gets better. The world is different. There's light. We all of a sudden get why we are here. It's only when we unplug that things suck. (so we stay plugged in as much as possible.)

So would ya give us a shot? Do you remember being like this? Waiting for your wings? Cramped in a little apartment, living like animals? You did that too. We are doing what we can to survive. We don't wanna beg borrow or steal. But it's getting to that point. We're not just some band. We are GOOD. We f**king rock.

Look, you're gonna love us – we mean that. We don't know what else what to do - we love the blues, we love the Stones we love the Beatles - we're old school. We know you've got a new record coming out. We want that feeling. We want to have a record coming out. "A New Record" how f**king cool is that? And we will. Maybe because of how you might react to us. But we don't know. This is just our shot to get your attention, do we have your attention?

Listen. promise to meet us, hear us, see us, we will expose ourselves to you and the world, have us arrested if you want to, we don't care about that – just hear us. Just give us when and wgere with 2 days notice and we'll be there.

This is our life..... the music, the pain, the love and the death and blood and the sweat - this is rock and roll - this is our f**king life - do you remember? Do you get us? Can you help us? Just a little bit? Sorry for this hassle - we do love you - always know that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aero Force One Forums: Aerosmith's Official Message Boards Forum Index -> Aerosmith ONLY! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: